FACILITATION PRODUCER – AUSTRALIA
As a working TVC and Video Content Producer in Melbourne and Sydney Australia, I’m able to facilitate interstate & international productions of any size wherever you need to shoot in Australia.
From scouting locations, fullfilling a casting brief, booking and managing production crews and even post production, my extensive network means I can efficiently and economically pull together any aspect of your production that you may require. And if you’re planning on shooting in Melbourne or Sydney – I can tell you all the best Restaurants and Bars to visit too!
I’m also able to organise office space should you need a local production base, as well as any transport and accomodation needs you and your team may require. From the moment you touch down to the day you head off, I can make sure everything at this end is fixed and ready to go.
There are a handful of crew booking services in Australia that I work with regularly and can accomodate all your crewing needs from heads of department to production runners and everything in between.
Take a look at the About Me section on my website to get an idea of what I can help you with, as well as a list of some of My Credits and Portfolio to see some of my work.
If you’re after a quote for local production or some advice around shooting in Australia whether it’s an urban environment or the dusty red-centre of Australia, please get in touch for any of your production facilitation requirements.
Producer / Line Producer / Production Manager
- Management of agency and client expectations throughout the production process
- Developing quotes based on scripts
- Budget implementation and management
- Creation and management of production schedules
- Organising casting sessions and managing actors agents
- Sourcing and obtaining locations and associated permits
- Sourcing and booking crew, equipment, studios and post production facilities
- Negotiation of fees as required
- OHS Management incl. pre-production risk analysis, liaising with various safety organisations and personnel
- Managing shoot schedules with AD
- Writing call sheets and distributing
- Management of all post production activities from editorial, motion graphics, compositing, and audio post production
- Experience working with celebrity talent
- Experience working with vehicles / tracking etc.
- Writing initial concepts and developing stories / script
- Interviewing talent / subjects
- Directing talent and crew as required
- Supervision/direction of all post activities from editorial, motion graphics, compositing, and audio post production
- Managing approval processes with various stakeholders
- Proficient editor working with Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut (v7)
- Other software includes Photoshop, basic After Effects, Davinci Resolve, & Adobe Auditio
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite with high level Excel and Word skills
- Website Maintenance / basic coding